Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With over 80 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Vermont State Housing Conference (9/26/16)
- VAHC & VCEH meetings - Sept 20, Old Labor Hall, Barre - Sue Minter & Phil Scott confirmed (9/13/16)
- PREVIEW - James Gero, 189 Pine St., Burlington VT (9/12/16)
- 10/12/16 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting
- 10/18/16 — VCDA 2016 Fall Conference and Annual Meeting
- 10/19/16 — McKnight Lane Ribbon-Cutting