Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Vermont Council on Homelessness Meeting on December 12 (12/6/13)
- Bennington Select Board Votes for New Prohibitions Aimed at Homeless (12/3/13)
- December 11: VCDA Winter Conference and Annual Meeting (12/3/13)
- 12/6/13 — New England Housing Network Annual Conference
- 12/9/13 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting
- 12/11/13 — Vermont Community Development Association Winter Conference and Annual Meeting