Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- 100K Homes Community Briefing to Be Held on October 29th (10/24/14)
- Legislative Breakfasts with the Clergy Caucus of Vermont Interfaith Action (10/24/14)
- Woodstock's Safford Commons Breaks Ground (10/23/14)
- 10/27/14 — Efficiency Vermont Community Forum
- 10/28/14 — Efficiency Vermont Community Forum
- 10/29/14 — 100K Homes Community Briefing