Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Grants Available from VCIL's Home Access Program (4/23/14)
- April Proclaimed Fair Housing Month (4/23/14)
- VCDA Spring Meeting is on Wednesday, May 28 (4/23/14)
- 4/24/14 — OEO's Shining a Light on Poverty Series: Discussion #4
- 4/24/14 — Vermont Council on Homelessness Bi-Monthly Meeting
- 4/27/14 — National Low Income Housing Coalition 2014 Housing Policy Conference