Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With over 80 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Renewable Energy Vermont Conference, October 8-9th (10/1/15)
- Thriving Communities: Building a Vibrant, Inclusive Vermont Seminars (10/1/15)
- Job Opportunity: Resource Coordinator at Groundworks Drop-In Center (9/30/15)
- 10/6/15 — VHCB Fall Conference
- 10/6/15 — VHCC Annual Meeting
- 10/8/15 — VT Women's Economic Security Summit