Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Board Gives the Nod to New Shelter (8/27/15)
- Governor Shumlin Marks Recovery Milestones in Waterbury (8/27/15)
- Emergency Housing Update, Memo, and Documents (8/27/15)
- 8/31/15 — Red Clover Commons Groundbreaking Celebration
- 9/9/15 — VAHC Annual Meeting, Joint Meeting with VCEH
- 9/17/15 — Celebration of Kelley's Field Renovations