Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Report: Emergency Housing Costs Unsustainable (8/3/15)
- Low-Income Vermonters with Disabilities Sue State Over Benefit Cuts (7/27/15)
- State Moves to End Family Homelessness By 2020 (7/24/15)
- 10/6/15 — VHCB Fall Conference
- 10/14/15 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting
- 10/30/15 — Guen Gifford Advocacy Training