Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Lack of Affordable Housing and Concerns of Low Income Families Growing (3/7/14)
- Register for Vermont Foodbank Hunger Action Conference Taking Place on May 9 (3/7/14)
- Summary of President's FY15 Budget Request (3/7/14)
- 3/1/14 — RuralEdge's Rural Reality Campaign - Raising Awareness of Homelessness in the NEK
- 3/12/14 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting
- 3/19/14 — Housing First Model Training in Rutland and Burlington