Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With over 80 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Study: Vermont Housing and Health Care Model Shown to Improve Senior Health and Cut Growth in Medicare Spending (4/29/16)
- VHFA Awards Millions In Tax Credits For Affordable Housing: (4/22/16)
- Gov. Shumlin Highlights Success in Reducing Homelessness and Re-confirms Commitment to End Family Homelessness By 2020 (4/21/16)
- 5/11/16 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting
- 6/8/16 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting
- 7/13/16 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting