Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Finding Housing Is a Headache In Vermont (10/20/14)
- Housing and Homelessness: Opening Doors, Closing Gaps (10/20/14)
- Save the Date: Safford Commons Groundbreaking Ceremony, October 21st (10/17/14)
- 10/21/14 — Safford Commons Groundbreaking Ceremony
- 10/22/14 — Vermont Resident Service Coordinators Fall Training and Meeting
- 10/23/14 — VCDA Community Tour and Annual Meeting