Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- HUD Announces Drop in Veteran Homelessness - How Vermont Veteran Services Helps (8/29/14)
- VSHA Shelter+Care Available Soon (Chronic Homeless Only) (8/29/14)
- USICH and HUD Will Host the Second of Four Webinars on Family Homelessness September 10 (8/28/14)
- 9/5/14 — Seeking Public Comments on the Agency of Human Services & the Department for Children and Families
- 9/10/14 — Grand Opening Celebration - Harrington Village and Wright House
- 9/11/14 — Housing Vermont Annual Meeting