Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With over 80 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- VHFA Seeks Manager of Business Development for Homeownership Program (1/19/17)
- Pay for Success Model Alleviates Homelessness, Taxpayer Burden (1/19/17)
- 1/30/17 — Housing Stability and Eviction Prevention Training
- 1/31/17 — Housing Stability and Eviction Prevention Training
- 2/1/17 — Better Buildings by Design 2017