Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Vermont Legal Aid and Legal Services Law Line of Vermont Survey (10/1/14)
- SAVE THE DATE: Lamoille Housing Partnership Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, October 3rd (9/25/14)
- SAVE THE DATE: VHRC Fair Housing Training with Robert Schwemm, October 3 (9/25/14)
- 10/4/14 — Morningside Shelter Hike for the Homeless
- 10/8/14 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting
- 10/8/14 — VHCC Annual Meeting