Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Capstone Community Action Brings the Grantsmanship Training Program to Vermont (10/30/14)
- Housing Co-Op Approved in Old North End (10/29/14)
- Federal Government Extends Support for SASH Program (10/29/14)
- 10/30/14 — 33rd Annual Vermont Housing Managers Association Conference; **Registration Extended to October 10**
- 11/5/14 — Vermont Development Conference
- 11/5/14 — Efficiency Vermont Community Forum