Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Leahy, Collins Introduce Bipartisan Bill To Combat Youth Homelessness And Trafficking (1/29/15)
- WCAX Features the SASH Program (1/28/15)
- Proposed FY 2016 HUD Budget Stakeholder Briefing Invitation (1/28/15)
- 2/2/15 — Consolidated Plan Public Hearing
- 2/3/15 — Champlain Housing Trust Public Forum & Advocacy Workshop
- 2/4/15 — Better Buildings By Design Conference