Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With over 80 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Housing Vermont Scholarship Fund (2/11/16)
- Job Opportunity: Commercial Property Manager at Champlain Housing Trust (2/11/16)
- SAVE THE DATE - Feb 24 - Housing & Conservation Day at the State House (2/9/16)
- 3/9/16 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting
- 4/13/16 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting
- 5/11/16 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting