Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- NLIHC Call to Action: Urge Congress to Replace Sequestration with a Balanced Approach to Deficit Reduction (12/19/14)
- SASH Program Featured in LeadingAge (12/18/14)
- New England Resident Service Coordinators - Vermont Conference, Save the Date & Sponsorship Opportunities (12/18/14)
- 1/14/15 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting
- 2/4/15 — Better Buildings By Design Conference
- 2/11/15 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting