Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- REMINDER: VAHC/VCEH Meetings - Tues, Sept 16 - Gov. Shumlin, Scott Milne & Other Guests Confirmed (9/11/14)
- Harrington Village and Wright House Grand Opening Celebration (9/11/14)
- Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) Vermont Annual Report - State Fiscal Year 2014 (9/9/14)
- 9/18/14 — Homes for All Housing Summit
- 10/4/14 — Morningside Shelter Hike for the Homeless
- 10/22/14 — Vermont Resident Service Coordinators Fall Training and Meeting