Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- VHCB Awards $5.2 Million to to Create and Rehabilitate Affordable Housing and Conserve Farmland, Recreational Access and Forestland (7/2/15)
- Nonprofit Seeks to Buy West Lebanon Subsidized Apartments (7/2/15)
- New, Long-Term Affordable Mortgages Available for Mobile Home Park Residents (7/2/15)
- 7/8/15 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting
- 7/8/15 — USDA RD Energy Efficient Manufactured Home Pilot Project Conference Call
- 7/28/15 — FHLB Boston Affordable Housing Program Training