Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- "Amplifying Voices" Plan BTV South End Community Mural Art Opening, April 16th (3/26/15)
- Vermont Nets $9 M For Innovative Pilot Program Pairing SNAP With Jobs Training (3/25/15)
- Housing Assistance Council Serving Veterans in Rural America Conference, May 20th in Washington, DC (3/23/15)
- 4/8/15 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting
- 5/6/15 — New England Resident Service Coordinators Annual Conference
- 5/13/15 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting