Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Burlington Mobile Home Park Residents Worry About Future (11/17/14)
- Job Opportunity: Home Share Now Seeking Applicants for Two Positions (11/17/14)
- Job Opportunity: VHCB Seeking a Senior Housing Analyst/Training and Technical Assistance Coordinator (11/14/14)
- 12/3/14 — 2014 National Rural Housing Conference
- 12/8/14 — Grantsmanship Training Program
- 12/10/14 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting