Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With over 80 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- VAHC Featured in Vermont Community Foundation's "Opportunity: 11 Critical Paths for Philanthropy in Vermont" (11/25/15)
- Join Vermont Interfaith Action in telling Gov. Shumlin How Important an open Budget Discussion is to Vermonters (11/25/15)
- West Lebanon Apartment Complex Preserved After USDA Loan (11/24/15)
- 11/30/15 — Thriving Communities: Building a Vibrant, Inclusive Vermont f
- 12/3/15 — Vermont Community Development Association 2015 Fall Conference
- 12/4/15 — New England Housing Network Annual Conference