Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With over 80 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- NLIHC Releases "Housing Spotlight: The Long Wait for a Home" (10/18/16)
- HUD "Huddle" With Grantees (10/18/16)
- Obama Administration Releases Housing Development Toolkit (10/18/16)
- 10/27/16 — Vermont Housing Managers Association 35th Annual Conference
- 11/2/16 — Vermont Development Conference
- 11/9/16 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting