Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With nearly 70 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Trouble with your mortgage?
Visit the Vermont Banking Division or Dial 1-888-568-4547 (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Home Share Now presents Housing: Challenges, Changes, and Choices (5/24/13)
- HUD awards Vermont $2.3 million to protect children from lead and other home hazards (5/24/13)
- TAC Releases Priced Out in 2012 (5/24/13)
- 5/31/13 — Guen Gifford Advocate Training
- 6/3/13 — SAVE THE DATE - Vermont Economic Development Summit
- 6/11/13 — SAVE THE DATE - VHCB 25th Anniversary Celebration