Groundbreaking Celebration Announced for August 12th
(Category: Announcement. Added/edited: Aug 4, 2014.)
Join Senator Patrick Leahy, the Central Vermont Community Land Trust, and Housing Vermont to celebrate the beginning of construction on South Main Apartments in Waterbury. The groundbreaking celebration will take place Tuesday, August 12th at 11:00 am at the site of South Main Apartments (formerly Ladd Hall) on 36 State Drive in Waterbury.
South Main Apartments is a 27-unit affordable and energy efficient housing development that has received funding from the Vermont Housing and Conservation Board and the federal HOME program. The redevelopment of this historic building is an important piece of Waterbury's downtown recovery following Tropical Storm Irene.
- Groundbreaking Celebration Announced for August 12th (8/4/14)
- Dubie reconfirms meeting with affordable housing & homeless advocates (9/18/10)
- dubie cancels meeting with affordable housing and homeless advocates at last minute (9/17/10)
- Vt. landlords defend state's high rents (4/29/10)
- Squeeze: High rents, low wages (4/29/10)
- HUD and Treasury Seek Input on the Future of the Housing Finance System (4/26/10)