dubie cancels meeting with affordable housing and homeless advocates at last minute
(Category: Coalition News. Added/edited: Sep 17, 2010.)
We're extremely disappointed to have to report that late Friday afternoon, Lieutenant Governor Brian Dubie's campaign cancelled his scheduled meeting with members of the Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition and the Vermont Coalition to End Homelesness at their annual joint meeting on September 22 in Randolph. Senate President Pro Tem Peter Shumlin's campaign confirmed that he would go ahead and meet with advocates as scheduled.
Mr. Dubie's campaign cited a "scheduling snafu" even though campaign manager Corry Bliss had confirmed the meeting two weeks ago. His scheduler confirmed the meeting as recently as a few days ago. The Lieutenant Governor would still like to meet with advocates at a later date. Further details will be posted as they emerge.
- Groundbreaking Celebration Announced for August 12th (8/4/14)
- Dubie reconfirms meeting with affordable housing & homeless advocates (9/18/10)
- dubie cancels meeting with affordable housing and homeless advocates at last minute (9/17/10)
- Vt. landlords defend state's high rents (4/29/10)
- Squeeze: High rents, low wages (4/29/10)
- HUD and Treasury Seek Input on the Future of the Housing Finance System (4/26/10)