New England Housing Network
Friday, December 16
9 AM – Noon
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
600 Atlantic Avenue
We have been advised that space is limited and filling quickly for next month’s Federal Forum, sponsored by the New England Housing Network. Click below to register.
Registration closes December 12 or when filled. Note pre-registration and photo ID at the door are required due to security measures at the Federal Reserve. Forum fee is $35.
Friday, December 16, 2016
9:30 AM – 12:00 PM
(Breakfast & registration begins at 9:00 AM)
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, 600 Atlantic Avenue, Boston
RESERVE YOUR SPOT BY MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2016.
Please note that you must register and bring a photo ID due to security measures at the Federal Reserve.
FORUM FEE: $35
What will the Trump Administration and Congress do about the unmet need for affordable housing in our country? At this forum, we’ll hear from national experts about what they predict will happen, and we’ll hear reactions from New England speakers about what the impact will be on our states. We’ll also consider what we can do proactively to encourage a robust federal affordable housing agenda as we begin 2017.
- Chris Estes, President and CEO, National Housing Conference
- Benson “Buzz” Roberts, President and CEO, National Association of Affordable Housing Lenders
- Barbara Sard, Vice President for Housing Policy, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Diane Yentel, President and CEO, National Low Income Housing Coalition
New England Speakers:
- CT – Florence Villano, Executive Director, Connecticut Housing Coalition
- MA – Chrystal Kornegay, Undersecretary, Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development
- ME – Bill Shanahan, Executive Director, Northern New England Housing Investment Fund
- NH – Ben Frost, Director of Legal and Public Affairs, New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority
- RI – Barbara Fields, Executive Director, Rhode Island Housing
- VT – Gus Seelig, Executive Director, Vermont Housing & Conservation Board
New England Housing Network Lead Agencies:
CT Connecticut Housing Coalition
MA Citizens’ Housing and Planning Association
ME Maine Affordable Housing Coalition
NH Housing Action New Hampshire
RI Housing Action Coalition of Rhode Island
VT Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition
Thank you to our generous event sponsors!
For more information, contact CHAPA at 617-742-0820.