As primary staff member of the Chittenden County Homeless Alliance, supports the administrative work under the direction of the Steering Committee.
- Work as staff to and under the direction of its Steering Committee. This includes managing meeting schedules, agenda and minutes.
- Establish a process for distribution and retention of Alliance documents.
- Develop strong working relationships with members and partners of the Alliance.
- Attend all Alliance meetings, including but not limited to the Steering Committee, Coordinated Entry, Strategic Planning, and NOFA Committee.
- Take minutes in consistent format and distribute appropriately.
- Research information for the committees, as requested.
- Support quarterly meeting, including attendance, publicity, location, set up and refreshments.
- Responsible for maintaining the Alliance’s web presence and mailing lists, including email.
- Orientate new members of the Alliance. Establish a consistent process and content for such.
- Create and manage electronic Google documents.
- Other duties as assigned.