RuralEdge has an immediate need for an Accounting Specialist. This entry-level opportunity with room for growth is a new permanent position. The Accounting Specialist will be responsible for performing many day-to-day accounting functions using Intacct, a cloud-based accounting software. The successful candidate will be reporting to the CFO.
Primary responsibilities are: Monthly, quarterly, annual account reconciliations, maintain prepaid schedules, audit file compilations, process replacement reserve payments, process monthly escrow deposits, quarterly reporting for external parties, general ledger analysis, other clerical duties.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years of previous experience in finance, accounting, credit, customer service, and/or similar function, additional education may be substituted in part
• Ability to accurately type a minimum of 25 words per minute
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite software, particularly Word, Outlook, Excel and Access
• College degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field
• Excellent time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Proven analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
• Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Process oriented
• Must have demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
• Customer service focused with the ability to partner with internal/external contacts
• Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic business environment• Ability to handle confidential information
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written
To apply click here.