Who we are
Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition (VAHC) is committed to ensuring all Vermonters have decent, safe and affordable housing.
With over 80 members, we represent most of Vermont's non-profit affordable housing developers, community land trusts, housing and homeless advocacy groups, public housing authorities, regional planners, funders, state agencies, and others.
Throughout its history, VAHC has played a central role in most of the important developments affecting housing policy in Vermont.
Get help here
Looking for housing?
Visit the Vermont Directory of Affordable Rental Housing or Dial 2-1-1, the United Ways of Vermont hotline (toll-free in Vermont)
Want to buy a home?
- Gov. Scott Announces $525,000 Grant to Support New Housing (3/21/17)
- Home Prices Across the Country on the Rise (3/17/17)
- Coordinated Entry Requirements Webinar - March 2017 (3/17/17)
- 4/2/17 — NLIHC 2017 Housing Policy Forum
- 4/4/17 — VHMA Fair Housing Training
- 4/12/17 — Monthly Coalition Membership Meeting